Wilson Hill Ultra Marathon 2019
We are now shipping to all ALL ZONES across India. Further, NO DELIVERY is permitted in CONTAINMENT ZONES as of now.
About Wilson Hill Ultra Marathon 2019
Race Date: 29 December 2019
Time: 6:30 am
Start Point: Forest Resthouse, Pangarbari, Near Wilson Hill Taluk: Dharampur
Age Limit for Ultra Marathon
18 years and above - Born on or before 29 December 2001
By participating in this event, I confirm and declare that I am physically fit for this event. If anything happens to me, it will be my own responsibility. Organizers will not be responsible for anything.
Terms & Conditions
- Please choose the event distance category carefully. Confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
- Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile no that you can access regularly, since this will be our primary means of communication during the run up to the event. We might be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk SMS service provider.
- Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- By registering to the event, you agree to receive any emails from the event supporters or sponsors. You are free to unsubscribe from these emails any time you want.
- You are aware that running long distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in the Valsad City Marathon event organized by Valsad Racers group, and do not hold the organizing committee or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree that Valsad City Marathon shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race director or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Valsad City Marathon or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force major or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event or to change the course of the event.
- You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
- The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
- Runners will not be allowed to stay on the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and health issues.
- You understand that the marathon may go through the roads in the city that may have vehicular traffic. Though, our volunteers will take care of managing the traffic, you are requested to watch and be careful of vehicular traffic.
- We request total co-operation from runners in this regard
- The minimum age of participation for 21.097km is 15 years, and for 10 km is 12 years, and 5 km is 10 years, if this registration is being made a behalf of the minor, I confirm that I am the parent/Guardian of the child and that he/she has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
- Actual prize money will be given by Cheques only after one weeks time with Reconfirmation of results. TDS will be deducted as per govt. norms.